- Prep: 1 hr
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6
Make-Ahead Egg and Sausage Bake is perfect for times when you want a hearty breakfast but don't want to get up early to prepare it, or would rather be spending time with family and friends rather than being stuck in the kitchen. Casserole should be chilled at least 4 hours, but no longer than 1 day.
- 1 pound pork sausage
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 6 eggs, slightly beaten
- In a large skillet, brown sausage till done, then drain.
- Mix together cooked sausage, Bisquick, cheese, milk, mustard, oregano, and eggs.
- Pour mixture into a greased, 2-quart casserole dish.
- Cover and refrigerate till ready to bake.
- When desired, cook at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour or until eggs are set.