- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This classic New Orleans’s sour-style cocktail made with a blend of gin and juices with Triple Sec, dates back to the 1930s.
- 1-1/2 ounces gin
- 1/2 ounce fresh orange juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce Triple Sec
- Twist of lemon peel to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and then add the gin, orange juice, lemon juice and Triple Sec.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass. Garnish with the lemon peel twist and serve immediately.