- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 16 min
- Total: 26 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
In this recipe, meaty Mahi-mahi fillets are served with thyme and marjoram-seasoned wine sauce. The result is delicious, light and aromatic, and also extremely elegant in presentation.
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts, roughly chopped
- 1 cup bottled clam juice
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped thyme
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped marjoram
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 6-ounce skinless mahimahi fillets
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for rubbing
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Prepare a grill on high heat.
- Place the clam juice into a saucepan over high heat and bring to a boil. Cook for 5 minutes to reduce the liquid by half and then add the wine and continue to cook for 5 minutes more.
- Stir in the shallot, thyme, marjoram and a few pinches of salt and pepper and then cover the pan and remove from the heat.
- Brush the fish fillets on both sides with olive oil and then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place the fish on the grill and cook for 3 minutes on each side then transfer to serving plates.
- Stir the fresh parsley into the wine sauce and then spoon the sauce over the grilled fish. Serve garnished with the toasted pine nuts.