- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The former actress, playwright and screenwriter was not only a sex symbol but one of the more controversial movie stars of her day. Try this brandy-based cocktail created in her honor.
- Yolk of 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar
- 3 ounces brandy
- Cayenne pepper
- Pre-chill a martini glass by putting in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place the egg, sugar, and brandy into a cocktail shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 35 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with a dusting of Cayenne pepper and serve immediately.