- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Sure to please almost any guest, this popular high ball drink is made by blending vodka, cranberry and fresh orange juice together.
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2-1/2 ounces of cranberry juice
- 2-1/2 ounces fresh orange juice
- Wedge of lime
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Fill the prepared glass with ice and then add the vodka, cranberry juice and orange juice.
- Garnish the cocktail with the wedge of lime and serve immediately.