- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 6 People
Restaurant Night at home can be an absolute ball for the kids. These chicken enchiladas are so delicious and easy enough for little hands to prepare. So instead of calling for reservations, call your family to the table and dish out the compliments instead of your wallet!
- 2 cans diced tomatoes with green chilies, liquid drained
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 4 cups shredded chicken
- 9 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 to 1 cup queso fresco
- Heavy whipping cream (approximately 1 tablespoon)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch dish and set it aside.
- Pour the tomato mixture through a colander to drain the liquid.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the tomato mixture and cream cheese until the cream cheese is melted.
- Stir in the shredded chicken and remove it from the heat.
- Spoon the mixture down the center of the flour tortillas, roll it up and place the seam side down in a greased dish. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Crumble the queso fresco over the tortillas, then drizzle with the heavy whipping cream over the top.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Serve with some pico de gallo, sour cream and the guacamole.