- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Macaroon and vanilla pudding layered dessert.
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (4 serving) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup crumbled macaroon cookies
- Mix together the milk, sour cream and almond extract. Mix well with a wire whisk. Stir in the pudding until well combined.
- Scoop half of the pudding mixture into the bottom of 4 dessert dishes. Sprinkle with the cookie crumbles. Top with the remaining pudding. Refrigerate.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle a few more cookie crumbles on top.