- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4-6 People
Instead of serving the usual potato salad this summer, try offering this chilled macaroni salad at potlucks, picnics and barbecues. For variety, black olives and tomatoes can be added.
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 green or red pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, toss celery, pepper and onion.
- In a separate bowl, mix together mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper. Pour over vegetables, blending until thoroughly coated. Mix in macaroni.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.