- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 7 min
- Total: 17 min
- Serving: 6 People
This easy-to-make salad serves well at potlucks, large family gatherings or backyard barbecues. Try adding peas, diced ham, cherry tomatoes or green olives to give a little variation.
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup pickle relish
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- Cook pasta according to package instructions and drain.
- In a large bowl, mix together pasta, olive oil, salt and pepper. Refrigerate until mixture becomes cool.
- Mix in chopped onion, celery and pickle relish.
- In a separate bowl, mix together mayonnaise, milk and mustard. Pour half of the mixture over pasta and blend well.
- Keep salad refrigerated until ready to serve. Add remaining dressing prior to serving.