- Prep: 50 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr 35 min
- Serving: 10
Can we improve on a classic favorite? Yes, with Macaroni and Cheese Deluxe.
- 1 3/4 cups small elbow macaroni
- 2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- pepper to taste
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain well.
- Combine cottage cheese, sour cream, egg, salt, pepper and Cheddar cheese. Mix well. Stir in cooked macaroni.
- Turn into a greased 9 by 13 inch baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.