- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: Makes 4 dozen cookies
These spiced cookies make a cozy afternoon snack on a cool Fall day, especially alongside a hot cup of coffee. Consider baking a batch to share with a friend.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Combine flour, cinnamon, ginger and baking soda; set aside.
- Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar, pumpkin, egg and vanilla; mix well.
- Combine flour combination into pumpkin mixture.
- Fold in white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
- Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.