- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 1-1/2 cups
Providing dairy-free appetizers for guests can be challenging. However, this vegan nut cheese recipe is a rich and creamy option that everyone will enjoy.
- 1 cup raw macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Place the nuts, water, olive oil, onion and garlic powder and sea salt into a food processor, and process the mixture until thoroughly blended.
- Transfer the mixture to a serving bowl, garnish with a few turns of freshly cracked black pepper and serve immediately.