- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 25 min
- Serving: 6
Easy to make Mac Sausage and Broccoli Bake is a snap to whip up for a quick and delicious dinner.
- 1 box Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Dinner
- 1, 10 ounce package frozen broccoli spears, thawed and drained
- 1 pound smoked sausage, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- Prepare mac and cheese dinner according to package directions. Cut broccoli into 1 inch pieces. Add with remaining ingredients to mac and cheese. Mix well.
- Spoon mixture into a buttered 2 quart casserole, cover. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.