- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: Makes 1 (12-inch) pizza
This fun, simple-to-prepare and kid-friendly recipe for Mac ‘n’ Cheese Pizza is sure to become a new family favorite.
- 8 ounces (1-3/4 cups) elbow macaroni
- 4 ounces (1 cup) finely shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup homemade or prepared pasta sauce
- 8 ounces (2 cups) finely shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Olive oil to grease pan
- Cook the pasta according to package directions and then drain well.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, and brush a 12-inch pizza pan with olive oil.
- Cook the macaroni ‘crust’ for 10 minutes in the oven and then remove and spread with the pasta sauce. Top the pizza with the mozzarella cheese and then place in the oven for 15 additional minutes until golden in color.
- Remove the pizza and let sit for 5 minutes prior to serving.