- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This luscious fruit smoothie is made with a combination of pineapple, mango and banana. For a slightly less sweet and thicker version, use plain Greek yogurt instead of a pineapple yogurt blend.
- 1 8-ounce can pineapple chunks (juice pack)
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 large ripe banana, peeled and chopped
- 1 8-ounce carton pineapple yogurt
- Fresh mint leaves to garnish
- 6 ice cubes
- Place the pineapple juice, mango, banana and yogurt into a blender and process until the mixture is smooth.
- With the blender’s motor running, add the ice cubes one at a time and continue to blend the mixture until slushy. Transfer the mixture to tall glasses and serve immediately garnished with mint sprigs.