- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Bacon and swiss cheese lunch quiche.
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 9-inch pie crust, unbaked
- 1 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups half and half
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread the bacon into the bottom of the pie shell, sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Beat together the eggs, half and half, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Pour over the bacon and cheese in the shell.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until set.