- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4
Lowfat Easy Waldorf Salad is a refreshing classic made with fat free mayo that is sure to please the pickiest eaters.
- 2 cups romaine hearts
- 2/3 cup celery, chopped
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup fresh cut pineapple, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fat free mayonaise
- 3 cups Red Delicious apples, diced
- In a large bowl, combine celery, walnuts, raisins, mayonaise, lemon juice, pineapple; mix until well combined.
- Core and dice apples; promptly add apples to salad mixture to prevent browning. Set salad aside 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- To serve, mound romaine hearts on plate and top with Waldorf salad.