- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Low-fat Parmesan and bread crumb baked zucchini.
- 2 medium zucchini squash
- I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray
- 4 teaspoons Parmesan cheese
- 4 teaspoons seasoned bread crumbs
- Arrange the zucchini in a microwave safe dish. Pierce the squash with a fork. Microwave on high for 5 minutes or until tender, but not soft.
- Slice in half and spray with the butter spray. Sprinkle a teaspoon of the cheese and breadcrumbs on each half.