- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 16
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 cups turkey broth
- Pan juices, fat removed (see method below)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To defat pan juices from cooked turkey: Pour into glass measuring cup; chill in refrigerator until fat becomes a solid layer. Lift away fat layer and discard.
- Bring turkey broth and defatted pan juices to boil in large pan over medium heat.
- While liquids are warming, blend cornstarch and water until smooth.
- While stirring with whisk or fork constantly, drizzle cornstarch mixture into juices; stir until gravy thickens.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.