- Prep: 1 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 1 hr 50 min
- Serving: 8 servings
A simple low fat sweet potato, onion and green pepper salad.
- 3 (1/2 pounc) sweet potatoes
- 1 medium onion, sliced into thin rings
- 1 green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup fat-free vinaigrette dressing
- Pour just enough boiling water over potatoes to cover and return to a boil. Cover and heat for 30 minutes or until tender. Allow to cool and then slice into 1/4-inch thick pieces.
- Mix the sweet potato with the onion and green pepper and chill for at least 1 hour. When ready to serve toss in the vinaigrette dressing.