- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Low fat baked potato skin appetizer.
- 4 potatoes, baked
- 8 ounces reduced fat cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- Slice the potatoes into quarters, remove the pump. Spray the skins with a cookies spray and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes. Turn and bake for 5-8 more minutes, until crisped and browned. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle each with the remaining ingredients and return to the oven until the cheese has melted.