- Prep: 8 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 48 min
- Serving: 8 People
Try this low-fat Key lime pie using Chobani Plain 0% Greek Yogurt.
- 1 cup (about 15 cookies) finely crushed gingersnaps
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups Chobani Plain 0% Greek Yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup key lime juice
- 2 tablespoons confectioner's sugar
- Zest of 1 lime
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix gingersnaps and butter in small bowl.
- Press mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie pan. Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Refrigerate for at least an hour before filling.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Whisk together condensed milk, 1 cup Chobani yogurt, lime juice, and eggs. Pour into pie shell and bake 25 minutes. Chill pie for 2 hours before serving.
- When ready to serve, whisk together remaining cup of Chobani and confectioner's sugar. Spread on top of pie with a spatula. Garnish with lime zest, slice and serve.