- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 4 servings
Sweet pineapple topped pork chop dinner.
- 4 (1/2 inch ) pork loin chops
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple slices in own juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Drain the juice from the pineapple, reserve.
- Arrange the pork chops in a greased baking dish.
- Combine 3 tablespoons of juice with the brown sugar and nutmeg. Spoon half over the pork chops. Place the pineapple slices on top and spread the remaining mixture over.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for 20 more minutes, occasionally spooning the sauce over the chops.