- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
For the chocolate lover, this low-fat double chocolate sundae is the perfect after-BBQ dessert, especially when enjoyed on the grass with the kids or lounging in the patio recliner while winding down for the evening.
- 2 cups light chocolate ice cream
- Dark chocolate sauce
- Fresh raspberries
- Shredded toasted coconut
- Place 1/2 cup ice cream into each of 4 bowls.
- Drizzle with 1 to 2 teaspoons of chocolate sauce.
- Scatter with a few raspberries.
- Sprinkle with 1 to 2 teaspoons shredded coconut. Serve immediately.