- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Cheesy crunchy baked fish fillet dinner.
- 1 pound fish fillets
- 1/3 cup finely crushed Cheez-It crackers
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 cup low-fat Catalina salad dressing
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking sheet.
- Combine the crackers and parsley. Brush the fish fillets with the salad dressing and dip, one side, of the fish in the cracker mixture.
- Arrange on the baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes, or until the fish easily flakes.