- Prep: 7 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 7 min
- Serving: Makes about 1 cup
Using low-fat mayonnaise and buttermilk makes this garlic salad dressing a guilt-free creamy indulgence.
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Using a food processor, process the buttermilk, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Parmesan, soy sauce, garlic, salt and pepper until smooth and creamy.
- For an even thicker texture, add an additional tablespoon of mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese and process to blend.