- Prep: 8 hr 5 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 8 hr 50 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Cranberry and Cataline seasoned chicken breast dinner.
- 6 (5 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) bottom fat-free Catalina salad dressing
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
- Mix together the salad dressing, soup mix and cranberry sauce. Marinate the chicken in the mixture in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish, reserving the marinade to baste with, and bake uncovered at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes. Brushing with the marinade often.