- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 6 people
Yummy Corn Muffins without the guilt of high fat and sky high calories.
- 1 cup self-rising white corn meal mix
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat yogurt
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- cooking spray
- Heat oven to 425 degrees
- Spray 6-cup muffin tin with cooking spray and place in oven to preheat.
- Add cornmeal to a large bowl and make a "well" in the center.
- Whisk yogurt, egg, and oil in small bowl. Stir in corn.
- Add wet mixture to corn meal and stir until just moistened.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups and coat batter with cooking spray.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until light brown.