- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 2 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Low fat wild rice, mushroom and mandarin chicken breast dinner.
- 8 (5 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (6.2 ounce) boxes Uncle Ben's Wild Rice Mix
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- Pour the rice int he bottom of a covered roaster pan. Pour one of the rice seasoning packets over. Arrange the chicken on top. Top the chicken with the mushrooms, mandarin and mandarin juice. Pour the second seasoning packet over.
- Add water as directed on the rice packaging. Cover and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 2 hours. Uncover for the final 20 minutes.