- Prep: 8 hr 30 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 8 hr 45 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Low-fat broiled flank steak dinner.
- 1 1/2 pounds lean beef flank steak
- 3/4 cup dry red wine or cooking wine
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- Combine the wine, lemon pepper and garlic and pour over the steak. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Grease a broiler rack. Arrange the steak on the rack and allow to return to room temperature. Broil, 3-4 inches from the heat, for 5-7 minutes per side. Thinly slice across the grain to serve.