- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 60 min
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Low Carb Apple Crisp is rich, sweet and buttery low-carb recipe for any special occasion. You may also substitute any fruit you like for the apples.
- 5 large Gala apples
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 stick butter (melted)
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 cups granulated sugar substitute (such as Splenda)
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon (divided)
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees and spray 13"X9" baking pan with cooking spray
- Core and chop apples to bite-sized pieces. It's your option to peel or not.
- In a medium bowl combine apples, 1/2 of oat flour, 1 cup of sugar substitute, 1 tablespoon cinnamon, and half the melted butter
- Add mixture to sprayed pan.
- In the same bowl combine oats and remaining ingredients. Sprinkle mixture on top of apples
- Cook at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes or until fruit is bubbly and topping is browned.
- Serve alone or with whipped topping or ice cream.