- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 24 servings
Low Carb Almond Delights are a light, crispy cookie for holidays, parties, or anytime you have a craving for crispy melt-in-your-mouth goodness for only 80 calories each.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup Splenda
- 1/2 cup salted butter (softened)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and coat cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl until a dough forms. Roll into small balls
- Place in oven for 5 minutes and then take the cookies out and press them lightly with a fork to flatten
- Bake for 15 additional minutes
- Cool on cookie sheet