- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 1 cup
Only 50 calories per tablespoon in this salad dressing.
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Bakon yeast
- 1 teaspoon dehydrated horseradish
- 3/4 cup soybean oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons arrowroot or cornstarch
- chopped parsley
- chopped chives
- Blend together everything but the oil, arrowroot, parsley and chives.
- Blend in the oil.
- Boil 2 teaspoons of arrowroot in water until clear. Allow to cool and then mix it in.
- Mix in the chopped parsley and chives and blend again.