- Prep: 10 hr
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 10 hr 30 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Eat this low calorie, flourless oatmeal pumpkin bread to your little heart's delight. This recipe could be used in a major weight loss plan. It's made with oats!
- 2 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup Splenda
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients in medium bowl.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean and bread has pulled away from sides of pan.