- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: Serves 4
Low Calorie Dilled Potatoes are quick and delicious. Simple to make and easy on the waistline.
- 1 pound gold potatoes
- 4 talblespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- Kosher salt and ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut potatoes into 2 inch pieces
- Cover with water in medium saucepan and bring to boil.
- Lower heat and let simmer for 15 minutes
- Drain potatoes and toss with oil, dill, salt and pepper.
- Place on baking sheet and in oven for about 10 minutes until golden