- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Slow cooked shrimp gumbo.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 (10.75 ounce) cans golden mushroom soup
- 1 (24 ounce) jar salsa with corn and beans
- 2 pounds frozen peeled small shrimp, thawed
- Saute the onion, bell pepper and garlic in the oil over medium heat until lightly golden.
- Mix together with the mushroom soup and salsa in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours. Stir in shrimp, cover and cook for an additional 1-2 hours.