- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A simple champagne cocktail with beautiful color and a refreshing taste, garnish with a slice of cucumber.
- 9 mint leaves
- 3 thin slices cucumber and 1 slice to garnish
- 1 ounce Simple Syrup
- 2 ounces gin
- 3/4 ounce lime juice
- Champagne, to top
- Place the mint, cucumber and simple syrup into a cocktail shaker, and muddle with a muddler or the back of a spoon.
- Pour in the gin and lime juice and then add a few cubes of ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 15 seconds and then strain into a champagne flute.
- Top with the champagne and serve garnished with a cucumber slice.