- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A smooth and seriously satisfying apple and maple flavored drink. Use a whisky and maple syrup blend.
- 2 ounces whiskey and maple liqueur
- 1 ounce apple brandy
- 1/4 ounce lemon juice
- 1 ounce sparkling apple cider
- Pre-chill an 8-ounce glass by placing in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Put all of the ingredients, except for the sparkling cider, into a cocktail shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds and then pour into the prepared glass.
- Top with the sparkling cider and serve immediately.