- Prep: 1 hr
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 1 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6
Loco Taco Bake is a great make ahead dinner.
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1, 4 ounce can green chilies, diced
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1, 32 ounce jar mild salsa
- 1 small box elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1, 8 ounce package Cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a large bowl mix ground beef, macaroni, chilies, taco mix and salsa. Stir in 1/2 of the cheese.
- Pour into a 2 quart casserole. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.