- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 36
This is an appetizer your guest will love.
- 1 pound cooked lobster meat
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chili suace
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- 1 teaspoon chopped green pepper
- 1 teaspoon chooped pimiento
- 1 1/2 dozen hard cooked eggs
- 1/8 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Chop lobster meat.
- Place in a bowl and mix ith mayonnaise, chili sauce, onion, green pepper, and pimiento.
- cut eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks.
- Mash yolks.
- Add the yolks to lobster mixture.
- Spoon mixture into the egg white shell.
- Garnish with parsley.