- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr 20 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A crunchy, creamy, cheesy slow cooker potato side dish.
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (3 ounce) can french-fried onions
- 2 tablespoons water
- Season the potatoes with salt and pepper. Mix together with half of the cheese in a greased slow cooker.
- Mix together the soup, butter and water in a saucepan, heating only enough to combine. Pour over the potatoes. Cook covered for 6-8 hours on low, or until tender.
- Mix in the sour cream and remaining cheese. Sprinkle the onions over top to serve.