- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 16 servings
Always a hit for the boys, green dyed rice krispie treat snacks.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 (12 ounce) package marshmallows
- 2-4 drops green food coloring
- 4 cups crisp rice cereal
- vegetable oil spray
- 16 raisins
- Melt the peanut butter and marshmallows together over low heat. Mix in the food coloring.
- Quickly stir in the cereal and then press into a greased 8-inch square pan. Refrigerate.
- Cut into 1" by 4" pieces. Cut a raisin in half and place at one end of the treat as eyes.