- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 20 hr
- Total: 20 hr
- Serving: 4 servings
Liver with apple and onion slices.
- 4 slices calf liver (about 1 pound)
- 4 tablespoons margarine
- 3 medium onions, peeled and sliced
- 2 apples, cored and cut into 1/2 inch thick rings
- Dry the liver.
- Add 3 tablespoons of the margarine to a skillet and saute the onions. Remove the onions and add the apples. Saute the apples until cooked through, but not mushy, about 2-3 minutes per side. Remove the apples.
- Saute the liver for about 3 minutes per side. Arrange on a platter and top with the apples and onions.