- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 5 servings
Piggy face biscuits. A fun and simple breakfast complete when served with a side of bacon and eggs.
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerator biscuits
- vegetable oil spray
- Place 5 of the biscuits on a greased cookie sheet.
- Divide the other 5 biscuits in half. Take one half and roll into a ball. Flatten and place on the whole biscuit for the snout.
- Divide the other halfs in half again. Roll into balls and press with your thumb. Set on the side of the face for ears.
- Place raisins on for eyes, additionally if ears and nostrils if wanted.
- Bake according to the package directions, or until golden.