- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 6 mini loaves
Cranberry-orange-walnut bread made in frozen juice containers.
- 1 package orange muffin mix
- 3/4 cup canned whole cranberry sauce
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Make the muffin batter according to the directions. Mix in the cranberries and walnuts.
- Grease 6 frozen juice concentrate cans and pour the batter in.
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 30-35 minutes, or until done. Cool for 5 minutes before easing out of the cans with a spatula.
- The bread slices best if cut next day.