- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A truly modern tequila-based cocktail with spicy and citrusy sweet flavor, rim half of the glass with chili salt for an impressive presentation.
- 1-1/2 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce guajillo syrup
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon pineapple puree
- chili salt to rim glass
- lime wedge
- Place some chili salt onto a plate. Run a lime wedge around half of a cocktail glass’ rim to moisten and then dip the rim into the salt, pressing gently to adhere.
- Place the tequila, guajillo syrup, lime juice and pineapple puree into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the cilantro and piquin and then serve immediately.