- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: Makes 6 Small Loaves
These zesty treats are ideal for sharing with friends and family. Bake in foil mini loaf pans for easy distribution.
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- 1-1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 2-1/4 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 2 cups sour cream
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Cream butter, sugar, eggs, grated lemon rind and lemon extract.
- Blend flour combination and sour cream into egg mixture.
- Pour batter into greased mini loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.