- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Another delightful Italian staple that can be made in minutes, but tastes like you spent hours preparing. Pair with a bottle of Pinot Grigio and you have a gorgeous dinner for two.
- 3/4 pound linguine
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) can minced clams, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle clam juice
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Cook the linguine according to directions on package.
- Drain and then drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, lightly toss and cover to keep warm.
- Heat a sauté pan on medium-high heat and add oil. Sauté garlic for 1 minute until garlic is golden and fragrant. Mix in the clams, clam juice, parsley, lemon juice, red pepper, salt and pepper. Cook for about 3 minutes, or until heated through.
- Pour sauce into pot with linguine and toss to coat. Serve immediately.