- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 13 min
- Total: 23 min
- Serving: 2 servings
Make this simple yet delicious linguine recipe when you are looking for a hearty pasta meal in a pinch.
- 8 ounces linguine
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon zest
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Cook the linguine al dente according to package directions, drain (reserving 2 tablespoons of liquid) and set aside.
- In the meantime, place the half-and-half, vodka, lemon zest and nutmeg in a large sauté pan and warm over the lowest heat setting. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Place the drained pasta into the sauté pan along with the lemon juice, the reserved pasta liquid and a sprinkle of salt and pepper, and toss to combine.
- Evenly divide the linguine between 2 plates, sprinkle with the cheese and parsley, and serve immediately.