- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Lingonberries are small, red berries from an evergreen shrub mostly found in northern Europe and Asia. They have a wonderful cranberry-like taste that works well in syrups, jams and sauces.
- 1/2 ounce orange liqueur
- 1-1/2 ounce tequila
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 1/4 ounce simple syrup
- 2 teaspoon lingonberry preserves
- 1 lime wheel and piece of candied ginger to garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- Lime wedge
- Place the powdered ginger and the sea salt onto a small plate and mix to combine. Run a lime wedge around the rim of a cocktail glass and then dip the rim into the salt mixture to coat.
- Place the rest of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 35 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with the lime wheel and piece of candied ginger and serve immediately.